THE BIKE MIGHT HAVE MINOR SCRATCHES OR DENTS THAT DOES NOT AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE BIKE. DUE TO TRANSPORTATION OR DEMO USE.
The new Ebgo CCEF electric bike is made to conquer all kinds terrains, both comfortable on paved roads and off-road. The CCEF offers a brand new reinforced frame with a built-in battery for a sleek look, 26 x 4.8 CST tires, a bright LCD display, super quiet motor and a centered LCD display. The CCEF model is equipped with a 500W brushless motor and 48v 10.5 Ah (505Wh) battery using SAMSUNG cells for better performance and reliability. The Ebgo approved 5.0 Ah charger provides fast charging in 2.5 hours. The bike can travel up to 80 km distance with assistance or 40 km with non-pedaling mode. The CCEF is available in medium size (5'-3 '' to 6'- 0 ''). The bike offers many different settings which can be easily made by the owner. Equipped with a front and rear LED lighting system, the CCEF is perfect for night bike rides. The new battery integrated into the frame is quickly lockable and removable for fast recharging and maximum safety. The CCEF also offers hydraulic disc brakes with Shimano discs, fenders, an adjustable stem and a Shimano Acera 8-speed derailleur. Before being shipped, each bike is inspected by our technicians to provide you with the best possible shopping experience.
Ebgo makes it a priority to purchase top quality lithium batteries.The SAMSUNG battery has many advantages such as a fast charging rate, less toxicity, more ecological, high charge-discharge cycles, higher Wh, better safety and minimum maintenance.
5Ah Fast Charger. Our approved by ebgo charger is able to recharge the bike in 2.5 hours. This combination charges 85% of the battery in 90 minutes. The remaining 15%, the charge will be slower to allow you to have a longer life of your battery.
- Max speed: Up to 32 km/h (20 mph) without pedaling
- Max range: 25 km (15.5 miles) throttle only and 50 km (31 miles) pedal assist
- Motor: 48V/500W motor
- Battery: 48 V 10.5 Ah
- 5 levels of pedal assist
- Shifter: 8 speed Shimano
- Display: LCD Panel
- Brakes: Hydraulic disc brakes
- Throttle type: Thumb throttle
- Lights: Front and rear
- Tires: 66 cm × 12.2 cm (26 in. × 4.8 in.)
- Frame size: Medium 40.64 cm (16 in.)
- Frame material: Alloy
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Saddle: Velo Confort
- Kickstand: Included
- Weight capacity: 124.7 kg (275 lb.)
- Height range: 1.62 m to 1.78 m (5 ft. 4 in. to 5 ft. 10 in.)
For more information, please consult the user manual at the following address: www.ebgo.ca
Please note: return possible within 7 days of receiving the bike